Custom Training Plan Template for MSHA 30 CFR Part 46 (New Miner)
January 15, 2018 | one minute to read
This training plan template for Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) Part 46 New Miner is designed to help you craft a plan which will provide basic information required for approval.
This template covers sections:
- Section 46.3(b)(1) – Company and Mine names.
- Section 46.3(b)(2) – Person(s) responsible for health and safety training at the mine.
- Section 46.3(b)(4) – Competent persons or organizations and subject areas each is competent to instruct.
- Section 46.5(a) – Each new miner will receive no less than 24 hours of training.
- Section 46.5(b) – Each new miner will receive the following training before the miner begins work. This training will be no less than 4 hours and will also address site-specific hazards.
- Section 46.5(c) – After each new miner begins work, the miner will receive the following training within 60 days.
- Section 46.5(d) – After each new miner begins work, the miner will receive the balance, if any, of the 24 hours of training on any other subjects that promote occupational health and safety for miners at the mine within 90 days