Custom Training Plan Template for MSHA 30 CFR Part 46 (Refresher)
January 15, 2018 | one minute to read
This training plan template for Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) Part 46 New Miner is designed to help you craft a plan which will provide basic information required for approval.
This template covers sections:
- Section 46.3(b)(1) – Company and Mine names.
- Section 46.3(b)(2) – Person(s) responsible for health and safety training at the mine.
- Section 46.3(b)(4) – Competent persons or organizations and subject areas each is competent to instruct.
- Section 46.8(a) – Each miner will receive a minimum of 8 hours of annual refresher training at least once every 12 months.
- Section 46.8(b) – Miners will also receive training in the following recommended subjects and for hazards that have accounted for the most fatalities and injuries at the mine, where appropriate.